All children are required to wear a school uniform, which consists of:
- grey trousers/skirt/pinafore/shorts
- white school shirt/blouse/polo shirt
- school sweatshirt or cardigan with logo
- plain grey, white or black school socks or grey tights
- for the summer, dark blue gingham dress with white socks
- black shoes with low heels and enclosed toes (no trainers, crocs or sandals). Children are permitted to wear wellingtons or boots in bad weather conditions. However they MUST bring their normal school shoes with them.
- black plimsolls. All children require plimsolls or similar soft soled shoes as indoor shoes
Children require a P.E. kit from Reception, which consists of:
- school navy PE shirt with logo
- navy shorts
- for children in KS1 and KS2 plain navy jogging bottoms (no fashion or brightly coloured tracksuits) and the Tannery Drift Sports hooded sweatshirt, for the winter only
- trainers – for children in KS1 and KS2 only
All children should have a sensible school coat or waterproof. Please if possible keep a waterproof jacket in their school bag all year round and a sunhat during the spring and summer months. Children go outside in all weathers.
ALL ITEMS OF CLOTHING AND FOOTWEAR SHOULD BE CLEARLY LABELLED WITH YOUR CHILD’S NAME.
School uniform with the School logo can be purchased from Schoolyard. tannery.schoolyardonline.co.uk
Name labels can be purchased online from Stikins Name Labels.
Please use our school reference number when ordering – 22835
We sell Water Bottles, available from the school office, for £2.00 each.
Please follow the link at the bottom of the page for further uniform guidance in our General School Information.
Girl’s PE Kit
Boy’s PE Kit