All children are required to wear a school uniform, which consists of:
- grey trousers/shorts/skirt/pinafore
- white shirt/blouse/polo shirt
- school sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo
- plain grey, white or black school socks or grey tights
- for the summer, dark blue gingham dress with white socks
- sensible, black shoes with low heels and enclosed toes (no trainers, crocs or sandals). Children are permitted to wear wellingtons or boots in bad weather conditions. However they MUST bring their normal school shoes with them.
- indoor shoes (sensible, dark coloured shoes, such as plimsolls). All children require plimsolls or similar soft soled shoes as indoor shoes
Children require a P.E. kit from Reception, which consists of:
- navy P.E. t-shirt with school logo
- navy shorts
- navy P.E. hoodie with school logo
- plain, navy jogging bottoms (no fashion or brightly coloured tracksuits) for the winter
Children should come to school in their P.E. kit on P.E. days (these will always be confirmed at the start of each new term).
All children should have a sensible coat or waterproof. Please, if possible, keep a waterproof jacket in their school bag all year round and a sunhat during the spring and summer months. Children go outside in all weathers.
ALL ITEMS OF CLOTHING AND FOOTWEAR SHOULD BE CLEARLY LABELLED WITH YOUR CHILD’S NAME.
Items listed above as ‘with school logo’, are compulsory. School uniform with the school logo can be purchased from either of our uniform suppliers:
Uniform items without the school logo may be purchased from any supplier, e.g., high street stores, supermarkets. The Friends of Tannery Drift accept donations of good quality second-hand uniform, and offer these items for sale at very reasonable prices. To purchase items or enquire about availability please email them firstname.lastname@example.org
Name labels can be purchased online from Stikins Name Labels.
Please use our school reference number when ordering – 22835
We sell Water Bottles, available from the school office, for £2.50 each.
Please follow the link at the bottom of the page for further uniform guidance in our General School Information.
Girl’s PE Kit
Boy’s PE Kit